SHOW LENGTH: 20–22 minutes for fairs and festivals or 50 minutes for theaters and performing arts centers.
- The Puppy Pals Themselves (Stunt Dogs)
- Beautiful Full Color Backdrop Featuring the Eye-Catching America’s Got Talent Logo
- Performance Turf
- Stunt Dog Props & Scenery
- LED Show Lighting (if needed)
- High Quality Sound System with Wireless Mic (if needed)
- Two Person Cast Including Professionally Dressed Stunt Dog Trainer
- Colorful Branded Perimeter Fencing (outdoor shows)
- Showtime Sandwich Boards
- Custom Composed Music Score
- 35 FT Living/Dog Trailer
- 2 Million Dollar Insurance Policy
- Live Interviews/ Short Performances for Local Media Advertisement
- High Quality Promotional Video & Photos to Promote Appearance
- On-Site Parking for Living Trailer with full hookups (electric, water, sewage) preferably directly behind show setup (outdoor engagements) ; at least in line of site but best if directly behind backdrop as this is how we keep the pups cool on hot summer show days.
- Electric for Living Trailer (50 AMPS)
- Two 30 AMP electrical circuits for Dogs A/C & Sound System
- Bleachers or seating (optional but recommended)
- All Parking & Admission Passes
- If the act is not bringing Living Trailer, then 1-2 dog friendly hotel rooms will be required 2 days prior to the event, during the event, and one day after. This will be determined one month in advance at the latest.
40’ x 40’ Flat & Level Surface (this includes performance setup and living trailer)
40’ x 28’ is Needed for Indoor Dates.
Shows can also be performed on a stage of 25’ x 25’ or bigger.
Low grass or level surface such as concrete or asphalt preferred. The measurements above do not take into account the space needed for spectators or potential bleachers.
SET-UP & TEAR-DOWN: Approximately 6 Hour Setup and 2 Hour Tear-Down. When possible, it is always best to have a bit of time to familiarize the dogs with the area before the first performance.
DAILY MILEAGE TRAVELED: 700 Miles
PUBLICITY AND VIDEO AVAILABLE: Yes
REFERENCES AVAILABLE: Yes
COST: Please inquire – depends on routing and time of year.